Generally, our fridges would get some strange smelling after a period usage. As the fridge is the place where our food contain, there are many reasons cause this problem, if we do not care for them, then our fridge will always stay in this bad situation.
Keep calm and do not afraid that you may have to clean your fridge for hours. The following methods will help you to solve problems fundamentally. Here are some tips and you can choose any one of them.
1. You should know where the smell comes from. Generally speaking, poultry food like meat, fish are easily produce bad smelling if you do not wash it clean before you storing in the fridge. So the first important thing you should remember is to wash them clearly and put in respective containers. And do remember to keep track of the food you stored, in this way, you can discover the food before they begin to rot.
2. Use some natural air fresheners like orange or lemon. Orange is a good way as you can buy 500g fresh oranges and eat them up, then wash and dry the peel, after that put those peels in to the fridge. Three days later, you will find the smelling is fresh in it. What’s more, lemon is also the good choice. It is easier than the orange peel, you just have to cut them into wedges and put them into different area of the fridge.
3. Put some baking soda in some containers and place them for a few days in your refrigerator.
4. Using the charcoal pieces. The element carbon is a good substance to absorb odorous particles in the air. But this method need you to change the charcoal periodly.
5. Wet a clean towel and then dry it. Fold it on the upper side, it can absorb stink by the air convection. Some days later, you can continue to use it by washing again.
If you have another good ideas, please contact me and share around us. norcold refrigerator