As fashions and trends change, and more and more technology is used in salons, you’ll want to make sure that you’re offering the services that your clients want. Here is some of the beauty salon furniture and equipment you’ll need.
1. Treatment couches are essential, and will need to be adjustable, so that your technicians are comfortable, and can provide treatments, and your clients feel the benefit of the massage, or other beauty salon treatment.
2. You’ll definitely want chairs for your technicians, so that they can be comfortable whilst providing treatments. Your staff are likely to be sat down for a lot of the day, and so will need to be sitting properly to avoid bad posture, aches and pains. Clients will also need somewhere to sit for their treatments too, and you’ll need to make sure that your reception furniture looks the part too.
3. You can never have too much storage, so make sure that you have plenty of areas and cupboards set aside for your treatment brochures, products, towels and gowns, items for sale, and tools of the trade. Not only will it look professional, you’ll know where to find everything too.
4. You might also offer beauty treatments for men too, so you’ll want to make sure that your salon has the appropriate facilities and offers the right treatments to attract more male clients.
5. You might want to consider offering microdermabrasion treatments. This leaves skin really smooth, and is becoming increasingly popular in many salons.
6. Hair removing equipment, such as depilators, will be used a lot, and so you’ll want to make sure that the products and equipment you use is salon quality, up to the job, and gives your clients the results they need.
7. Microcurrent machines can be used to provide impressive toning and firming results, and will definitely be worth investing in, if you want to offer the latest procedures to your clients.
8. Ultrasonic treatments provide deeper cleansing and toning, and are likely to be popular with your clients. With such good results available, more and more people are bound to want to try this treatment.
9. Electrical stimulation machines can be used to help with weight loss and for firming and toning the skin. Why not see if this treatment is something that your customers would appreciate?
10. Remember that you’ll also need all the lotions, oils and additional equipment and products for nail treatments, massages, manicures, pedicures and everything else your clients expect.
Now you know what you need, you can make sure that you have everything to give your clients the beauty salon treatments they want. Vernis à ongles